1. Electric cars are the most efficient to drive
2. Electric cars are increasing their range
3. Electric cars have the best climate footprint
4. Electric cars protect their surroundings
5. Electric cars facilitate the energy revolution
Car debate Five facts about electric mobility and hydrogen
Sound familiar? Friends, work colleagues and family members discuss whether electric cars really are the future. Wouldn’t hydrogen or synthetic fuels be a better option? A large number of scientists feel this question has already been answered. “Many studies have shown that electric drive is by far the most efficient method for powering cars,” said Prof. Maximilian Fichtner, for example, battery expert at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT). We have summed up everything you need to know when it comes to the car debate in five points.